Indulge in the tropical vibe of the enchanting island of Bali
- Round trip airfare
- 8N Accomodations
in 3* & 4* hotels
- Airport Transfers
- All internal transportation
- Island transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinary
- Sim card
- Trip Management
- Lunch & Dinner
- Alcoholic/Non-alcoholic beverages
- Entrance ticket fee
- bottledwater, tips, extra baggage
- any personal expenses &
anytime not metioned inclusions
- The friendly staff will pick you up from the airport as you reach Bali.
- You will be dropped at the hotel which is in and around the Kuta / Ubud
Area, Bali’s cultural heart.
- As you freshen up, your first trip will be Suluban Beach which is one of
Bali’s most unique coasts, concealed by natural limestone & cave
- Next attraction will be Uluwatu Temple which is locally known as Pura
Luhur Uluwatu (meaning “something of divine origin”), One of Bali’s nine
key directional temples.
- Get ready to explore a romantic sunset along with a spectacular Balinese
Kecak Fire Dance Performance.
- Start the day early after breakfast at your hotel.
- You will be taken to Batubulan Village which is one of the most significant places of
interest in west part of Gianyar regency. Experience the famous Balinese dance
performance of Barong and Keris in its most spectacular form. The dance is a battle
between good and evil spirits and is a traditional performance depicting the Balinese
- Explore the Batik and stone carving, best preserved around the temples & palaces and
statues. Visit art village which is renowned for Balinese handicraft product.
- Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the most popular tourist attractions. Enjoy the pristine
beauty of nature as you get drenched! Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’ is an archaeological site of significant historical value. It
is about 6 km from central Ubud and is a significant portrayal of rock-wall carvings, a
central meditational cave, bathing pools and fountains.
- Tampak Siring Temple or Holy Water Temple is believed to eliminate all kind of diseas-
es and bad influences in the body and purifies the soul. This is a place of great rever-
ence for the Hindus.
- Kopi Luwak or Civet Coffee one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Enjoy a hot
sip of the beverage on the way back from the temple.
- Back to hotel for overnight stay.
- One of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, Lempuyang Temple offers an
impressive sight with its towering dragon staircases.
- Known as Bali’s ‘Mother Temple’ for over 1,000 years, Besakih is an artistic and
unique complex which comprises of more than least 86 temples with Besakih being
the biggest and holiest of the island’s temples.
- Once a water park owned by the Karangasem Kingdom, you can look around the
gardens, water ponds, and sculpture at Tirta Gangga. You can enjoy a swim in the
Water Spring of Rejasa.
- Bali’s most distinguished and long-standing art market, indulge in Balinese art items
such as paintings and sculpted wooden figures, curios, handicrafts and traditional
handmade products at Sukawati Art Market.
- Drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Leave hotel after breakfast.
- Visit The Taman Ayun Temple in village of Mengwi, Badung regency and was built circa
1634 by the then ruler of the Mengwi kingdom.
- One of Ubud’s most popular attractions, Ubud Monkey Forest is home to a horde of
grey long-tailed macaques. Apart from watching the playful monkeys in their natural
habitat, swinging through canopies, you can enjoy a serene walk through the leafy
trail of nutmeg forest that is punctuated with beautiful ancient temples with guardian
- Bedugul Lake Temple is one of the most picturesque shrines in Bali. The Ulun Danu
Beratan Temple is the island’s most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with
the seaside temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot.
- Visit Pacung Rice Terraces which is a must tour while in the northern part of Bali.
Enjoy exploring the terraces in the evening while adoring the sunset.
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall is one of the most majestic sites of Bali. Nestled peacefully
at Wanagiri Village, it is also one of the popular places for trekking.
- Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Terms & Conditions
Participants are requested to make complete payment 30 days before the scheduled travel date/s.
In the event of cancellation of your travel due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s you must notify us regarding the
same in writing (Email, SMS, WhatsApp).
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as
Booking amount & Tickets: (Non Refundable)
60 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 70% of the Tour / service cost
50 days prior to arrival: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will
be considered on next working day (Monday).
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors
such as weather conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the
tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety,
comfort & general well being.
Accommodation in our style of travel is usually at bungalows /villas/apartments/hotels/hostels. Twin sharing may not
be guaranteed always.
In Some apartments/villas/bungalows, there may be a single toilet. Property are chosen on the basis of their location,
availability & price. FOOD:
Applicable to accommodations in bungalow/villa/hostels. We provide a mixed breakfast based on availability, which
usually includes- bread, cereal, eggs, milk, tea, Coffee, butter, sandwich spread & a fruit.
If any damage is caused to the accommodation or vehicle & fast boast,the concerned individual(s)
responsible for the damage is solely liable for the Subsequent monetary compensation demanded by the owner/ com-
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY:
Zero Injuries to anyone, anytime.
Zero impact on assets and environment
Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by 2BackPackers, certain risks & dangers may
arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat,
train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or
terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation Or medical facilities. 2Back-
Packers will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered.
While 2BackPackers will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate
measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold
2BackPackers harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. 2BackPackers
is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you
accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Flytrail harmless for the same.
This package does not include or cover any type of travel insurance /accidental insurance/ medical insurance. If
customer think they required any of the above mentioned insurance for their trip, they have arrange it by their own
expense from the open market.
NOTE: ON PAYING THE BOOKING AMOUNT, IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU AGREE TO THE ITINERARY,
PAYMENT TERMS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS.