Indulge in the tropical vibe of the enchanting island of Bali
- Round trip airfare
- 8N Accomodations
in 3* & 4* hotels
- Airport Transfers
- All internal transportation
- Island transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinary
- Sim card
- Trip Management
- Lunch & Dinner
- Alcoholic/Non-alcoholic beverages
- Entrance ticket fee
- bottledwater, tips, extra baggage
- any personal expenses &
anytime not metioned inclusions
- The friendly staff will pick you up from the airport as you reach Bali.
- You will be dropped at the hotel which is in and around the Kuta / Ubud
Area, Bali’s cultural heart.
- As you freshen up, your first trip will be Suluban Beach which is one of
Bali’s most unique coasts, concealed by natural limestone & cave
- Next attraction will be Uluwatu Temple which is locally known as Pura
Luhur Uluwatu (meaning “something of divine origin”), One of Bali’s nine
key directional temples.
- Get ready to explore a romantic sunset along with a spectacular Balinese
Kecak Fire Dance Performance.
- One of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, Lempuyang Temple offers an
impressive sight with its towering dragon staircases.
- Known as Bali’s ‘Mother Temple’ for over 1,000 years, Besakih is an artistic and
unique complex which comprises of more than least 86 temples with Besakih being
the biggest and holiest of the island’s temples.
- Once a water park owned by the Karangasem Kingdom, you can look around the
gardens, water ponds, and sculpture at Tirta Gangga. You can enjoy a swim in the
Water Spring of Rejasa.
- Bali’s most distinguished and long-standing art market, indulge in Balinese art items
such as paintings and sculpted wooden figures, curios, handicrafts and traditional
handmade products at Sukawati Art Market.
- Drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Get ready to process the check out at Office Getaway Gili Harbour
- Take on the boat for reach Nusa Penida Island.
- Your first stop will be Atuh Beach, or Pantai Atuh which is a hidden beach on the
remote south-eastern coast of Nusa Penida island. The descent to the beach itself is
roughly a half-hour trek and swimming in the waves beyond the rock pools is not
- Diamond Beach is an untouched, white-sand and silky blue water bay on the eastern
tip of Nusa Penida. Explore this dream destination made of stunning white beach,
silky blue water, limestones, and palm trees.
- “Kepulauan Seribu” translates to the “Thousand Islands” and is a splendid nautical
getaway. Not far from the famous Atuh Beach, it is also called Raja Ampat of Bali.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the ocean from the tree house.
- The Goa Giri Putri Temple is one of Nusa Penida Island’s major attractions and has a
total of six praying spots. This is a sacred site, so visitors should wear a sarong and
sash which is available for rent.
- Start the day by visiting Crystal Bay Beach which is a quiet arc of white-grey sand set
amid rocky and scrubby outcrops.
- Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation which has the beautiful cliffs and
pristine coastlines and you’ll have all by yourself to visit.
- Broken Beach is an incredible little cove which is in walking distance from Angel’s Billa-
bong. It is an overland adventure through Nusa Penida’s rugged limestone terrain.
- Kelingking Beach is a hidden beach in the village of Bunga Mekar and you can enjoy
breath-taking views over the hills of the same name.
- Leave Nusa Penida to Serangan.
- Get your drop to the airport.
- Return to Bali & transport to airport.
- If time permits we will provide shopping options.
Terms & Conditions
Participants are requested to make complete payment 30 days before the scheduled travel date/s.
In the event of cancellation of your travel due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s you must notify us regarding the
same in writing (Email, SMS, WhatsApp).
Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as
Booking amount & Tickets: (Non Refundable)
60 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 70% of the Tour / service cost
50 days prior to arrival: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will
be considered on next working day (Monday).
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors
such as weather conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the
tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety,
comfort & general well being.
Accommodation in our style of travel is usually at bungalows /villas/apartments/hotels/hostels. Twin sharing may not
be guaranteed always.
In Some apartments/villas/bungalows, there may be a single toilet. Property are chosen on the basis of their location,
availability & price. FOOD:
Applicable to accommodations in bungalow/villa/hostels. We provide a mixed breakfast based on availability, which
usually includes- bread, cereal, eggs, milk, tea, Coffee, butter, sandwich spread & a fruit.
If any damage is caused to the accommodation or vehicle & fast boast,the concerned individual(s)
responsible for the damage is solely liable for the Subsequent monetary compensation demanded by the owner/ com-
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY:
Zero Injuries to anyone, anytime.
Zero impact on assets and environment
Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by 2BackPackers, certain risks & dangers may
arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat,
train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or
terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation Or medical facilities. 2Back-
Packers will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered.
While 2BackPackers will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate
measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold
2BackPackers harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. 2BackPackers
is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you
accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Flytrail harmless for the same.
This package does not include or cover any type of travel insurance /accidental insurance/ medical insurance. If
customer think they required any of the above mentioned insurance for their trip, they have arrange it by their own
expense from the open market.
NOTE: ON PAYING THE BOOKING AMOUNT, IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU AGREE TO THE ITINERARY,
PAYMENT TERMS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS.INC